Sunday, April 19, 2009

See It On Two Wheels




If there's anywhere you've ever wanted to go, and you ride, I strongly recommend seeing it from the seat of a bike. I've been lucky enough to do some traveling by bike and to put it simply, it is the shit.

I've ridden thru narrow passes in the Welsh hills, looked out over the ocean from the coast of Ireland, and rolled thru incredible mountains in Montana & Wyoming. All on two wheels. When I went to New Zealand a couple months ago I thought many times how much better the places we got to see and the roads we traveled would have been on a motorcycle. Even riding in the nearby Appalachian Mountains is great, and infinitely better than doing it in a car. I'm looking to add Spain & Portugal to the list next year, and Baja for the 1000 as soon as I can get my priorities straight. Get on your fuckin' bike and go somewhere!!