Sunday, August 22, 2010

Rhymin' and Stealin'

Monica's out in Seattle for a few days for her little brother's funeral, I mean wedding. So, I got some shit going in the shop. I'll get some pics up, but I got a new air cleaner set-up fabbed up for my Evo so I can finally give Roadside his back (thanks brother!), in the process of making some super narrow apes for the Evo. Also got the rear wheel-trans. sprocket alignment done on the sportster and finally made my mind up to run the K Model turtle tank I got at the vintage swap on the bike.

Overall I mainly just made a fucking mess out of my shop, but sparks were flying and wrenches were spinning. It was good.
Until pics, here's three dudes. (Try to guess which one's a hermaphrodite!)

3 comments:

Roadside Marty said...

It's good to hear your finally doing SOMETHING in your shop instead of using it for storage space!!!!

Bad Monkey Motorworks said...

I guess I've missed all the hard ass full customs that have been flying out of your garage lately, tuff guy!!

Roadside Marty said...

We are talking about YOU jerky boy...not ME!!! I'm currently building a masterpiece so be fucking patient!!!