Sunday, August 29, 2010

Love and a .45

Got out to the shop and got my mess from last weekend cleaned up. My swap meet special early model sportster tank won the voting and it's going on this bike. The voting was simple as I'm the only vote that counts. Fortunately, I'm not one of these weak-willed fags that has to post a pic of the tank they want to use on their bike online first to make sure everyone else thinks it's 'cool'. Anyway.


Final drive sprockets are installed, thanks in part to the easy to use kit Zipper's produces to help with the belt to chain conversion on Sportsters. I got the sprockets aligned and the wheel centered up nice.


Shop dogs. They don't work too hard, but they do a good job of keeping the right mellow mood in the air.


P.S. Remember the words of a wise man: "Son, the only two things you need in life are love, and a .45"

No comments: