Wednesday, June 29, 2011

More Smoke Out

These are in no discernible order, but thanks to Bill for taking most if not all of them. I didn't even take a camera this year.

Chris was keeping this chick warm since she lost her shirt


The fire girls doing their thing.

The Crew.

Roadside, creeping on the ladies. Notice I'm keeping an eye on him.

Mike, definitely not thinking about stealing the bike he's on.

The Amazing Jimmy


The T and the A


Nice sunsets both nights in Rockingham

These two staggered past our tent, the chick was so fucked up that the dude was literally holding her up. Pure class.

Bill actually had sex in this tent, but the other dude cleared out before I could get a picture.

Grade A Man Meat

3 comments:

Roadside Marty said...

Keep an eye on me but you need to keep BOTH eyes on Boner..that kid's out of control LOL!!!!

Bad Monkey Motorworks said...

He's got a whole nother year to refine his game on all the Florida Panhandle skanks back at home. It'll be Boner 2.0 next year!

Roadside Marty said...

I've created a monster brother!!! He's already planning on next year's Smokeout as well as any other event or party I go to if he can make it!!!! I don't know if I like being the responsible one damnit!!!