Friday, May 29, 2009

I Want To Work On My Own Stuff!!!!!

I am fucking sick of working on other people's bikes!!! I don't even have a regular retail shop anymore, and still my shop is full of bikes that belong to someone else. I definitely don't mind helping my good friends with their bikes, but I really need to get to the point that it's only simple service and repairs. These full on projects have got to go. Every bike I own except one has major work to be done on it, and I can't fucking get to them. It is pissing me off and making more unhappy than usual. Yeah, poor fucking me.
I'm looking to finish up these last couple bikes and then I'm putting a good 2 year moratorium on doing work on any bike that isn't mine. Almost a decade of working on bikes professionally has been good, but I need some motherfucking ME time. I've got a lot of ideas for my own bikes and it'd be nice to make them a reality before I'm fucking 60 (assuming I even live that long).

On top of that, I've got an ever increasing list of places I want to ride. Spain/Portugal, Baja, New Zealand, Canada/Alaska and who knows where else. I just need to find a dead drug dealer with a huge case full of money next to him and I'll have it made. Ahhhhhhh!!!!! I'm so tormented and unfulfilled!!!! I'm gonna go listen to some Emo and cut myself. Or maybe just spank it. I'll let you know what I decide.