Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hitting the Sweet Spot

Back from Daytona and a good couple of days. Got to see a bunch of guys I hadn't seen in a while and meet some new ones. Went to Willie's show for the first time and it's as big as ever. For sure the best show in Daytona. Hit the Limpnickie show on Friday and it was way cool as well. Tons of great bikes and good vibes at both shows.

Big thanks to Roadside and Willie for the hospitality. Glad to see Chris Callen from Cycle Source, Big Paul from Bare Knuckle, Scott & Yvette from Bikedesignz, Scott Alvarez, Jade & Mike, the Horse guys, and all the other characters in attendance this year. My first time back in Daytona since 2001, but I think I'll start trying to make it more often now that there's a real chopper scene there again. I didn't hit Main Street once, and that's a good thing. US 1 is where it's at these days baby.

See you goons on the road this summer.

No comments: